Re: One more clue

在 2006-09-07四的 10:29 -0400,Dan Williams写道:

> > It seems as though the answer must be discernable from all the data
> > I've provided.  Am I providing too much data about my problem?
>
> The only thing I can think of to diagnose this issue is to figure out
> what NM and wpa_supplicant are doing differently.  And that will
> require
Just a crazy guess from a new on this list unknown person far away, but
may be the driver doesn't really reset the ssid if they are the same so
wpa_supplicant just did nothing and NM just spinning.
After connection drop with the distance thing try connect to other
network and just give it a non-exist ssid and connect back to your
existing ssid / hidden or not and see that will go faster like normal?