more LEAP successes

Alright, just wanted to let y'all know I installed NetworkManager CVS on
my friend's newly Ubuntized laptop (Compaq Presario 5xxxUS something I
think it was like a $600 or $700 laptop) with a Broadcom wireless card,
and LEAP works great. I had to install the latest stable version of
ndiswrapper from sourceforge.org and after that it worked great with the
supplied Windows network drivers. This was significant to me because in
Windows on the same laptop with the same drivers and the same network
adapter I was not able to figure out a way to use LEAP networking (and I
don't think such a way exists), so it's pretty neat that my friend can
use LEAP on Linux but not on Windows.

Just thought I'd share.

Misha