Re: NM7 - estimated release date?

thanks for that info. is it true that there are ways to get nm to see static ip setups? i've heard that telling your distro to see static ips will make nm use that ip also, but that doesn't seem to work too well with the way i've gone about it in ubuntu. is it possible?

On 10/30/06, Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com> wrote:
On Mon, 2006-10-30 at 06:59 -0600, Shane Par-Due wrote:
> I've heard that NM7 will have a little more support for static IP
> addresses and I was wondering when this release was slated for? A
> rough estimate would suffice. Thank you!

"End of the year", possibly a bit later depending on how all the bits
(including PolicyKit) come together.

Dan