Re: vpnc and determining correct routes

On Mon, 2006-10-23 at 13:05 -0400, Dan Williams wrote:
> The overlay stuff was never implemented in NM, and split DNS certainly
> doesn't work with the glibc resolver unless I'm gravely mistaken,
> because the glibc resolver doesn't have a rich enough /etc/resolv.conf
> format nor the code to support different DNS servers for specific
> searches.

I've been playing around a long time with the glibc resolver and I
confirm what you say Dan. No way to associate domains to specific
nameservers with /etc/resolv.conf. I'm quite happy to run bind as a
caching nameserver and get split DNS working ! :)
I only needed to patch a few things to even support multiple domains
pushed by an openvpn server.

--
Greg Kurz <groug free fr>