Re: Scripts to authenticate with Wifi "hotspots"
- From: "Darren Albers" <dalbers gmail com>
- To: "Matt Good" <matt matt-good net>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Scripts to authenticate with Wifi "hotspots"
- Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 21:40:49 -0400
On 10/17/06, Matt Good <matt matt-good net> wrote:
I'll probably throw together a small Python script to simulate the
browser requests to post the necessary form when it connects to a known
hotspot SSID. I'll post it on the list when I've got it working.
That would be great, other users have made similar comments regarding
hotspots and while it isn't a Network-Manager problem exactly it is
great that someone can put together a solution that integrates with
NetworkManager. In a perfect world ATT, Cingular, BT etc.. would all
offer NM plugins just like they offer software for windows but this
isn't a perfect world ;)
] [Thread Prev