Re: Scripts to authenticate with Wifi "hotspots"

On 10/17/06, Matt Good <matt matt-good net> wrote:
I'll probably throw together a small Python script to simulate the
browser requests to post the necessary form when it connects to a known
hotspot SSID.  I'll post it on the list when I've got it working.

That would be great, other users have made similar comments regarding
hotspots and while it isn't a Network-Manager problem exactly it is
great that someone can put together a solution that integrates with
NetworkManager.  In a perfect world ATT, Cingular, BT etc.. would all
offer NM plugins just like they offer software for windows but this
isn't a perfect world  ;)