Re: NM starts wpa_supplicant -dd although wpa_supplicant is already started??

I /think/ that NM supports PEAP with mschapv2, can you post an output
from the logs when you connect (editing out the confidential
information).
Here is information on running NM in debug mode:
http://live.gnome.org/DarrenAlbers/NetworkManagerFAQ#head-5307e30269224aac6f7a4e83dc4c5b49386e7825