Re: NM starts wpa_supplicant -dd although wpa_supplicant is already started??

As I can see on the list , this is an old "problem"... I disabled my
wpa_supplicant to avoid conflicts.

But this makes NetworkManager unusefull. I am not able to connect to
any of of my WPA2 APs at work.

how should I enter these options:

key_mgmt=IEEE8021X
phase1="peaplabel=0"
phase2="auth=MSCHAPV2"

I tried with WPA2 Enterprise, but nothing happens ... It connected
only once with success. It is just connecting forever ... and asks my
for a password every 20 seconds ... and finally it connects to an
another access point without encryption. and I didn't want that.

And if I try not to use wpa_supplicant.conf any more and use only
NetworkManager, how can I edit some saved connections? How can I
change username or some other saved data?

Any ideas ... I am really trying hard to use NetworkManager, but this
is frustrating.

Thanks.

M.