Re: NM doesn't recognize my connection!

On Sun, 2006-10-01 at 23:06 -0400, Jeff Schallenberg wrote:
> Network Manager doesn't recognize my wireless connections.
>
> I am using a D-Link DWL-650+ (Texas Instruments ACX-100).

What version of this driver, where did you get it from, and does it
actually work with Wireless Extensions?  Is it the old acx driver or the
new softmac acx driver?  Is it from John Linville's wireless-2.6 git
tree?

Just to warn you that out-of-kernel drivers are usually dicey, and they
don't usually support Linux Wireless Extensions correctly.  But if the
device & driver work with wpa_supplicant, they should work with
NetworkManager.

But first, lets see the answer to Darren's question.

Dan