Re: NetworkManager + Madwifi in Debian - Can't Get IP

On Wed, 2006-11-29 at 08:25 -0500, Darren Albers wrote:
> Carlos,
>
> I am a little confused, you must be associating with that access point
> somehow for dhclient to get an address.  Are you sure you don't have
> anything configured anyplace that would tell your wireless card to
> associate with the AP?
>
> Thanks,
> Darren

Hi Darren,

I'm confused myself :)

Well, I'm not sure what you mean. I can get an IP address from the AP if
I don't try to use wpa_supplicant (that is, I can't use NM). I used tu
use ifplugd and other stuff I don't remember, but I've been using NM for
a while now.

Carlos