Re: OpenVPN and VPNC at the same time

Dan Williams wrote:
On Thu, 2006-11-23 at 09:27 +0100, Radek Vok�wrote:
Hi,

this is more a Feature request than a bug. Currently I can't use VPNC connection and OpenVPN at the same time. Why is the one disabling other while from console they can both cooperate easily?

That was just a limitation decided upon at the time the VPN support was
added to constrain the size of the task.  We decided that we'd only
support one active VPN connection at any given time since that was the
major use-case for mobile users.  Perhaps we need to rethink that, and
likely we do for multiple active devices.  Do you use two VPNs on the
same physical link?

Dan

Yes I do, vpnc and openvpn for to separate private networks are running over one device.

Radek