Documentation for new modules for GNOME

Hello from the GNOME Documentation Project.
You're getting this email because your project is
listed as proposed for inclusion in GNOME 2.18. [1]

Here's a questionnaire...

1. Does your module have any sort of user interface?
If so, it needs user documentation: read on. If it
doesn't, please let us know and we'll take you off our
radar.

2. Does your module have an up to date user manual? If
yes, it's probably a good idea if we review it at some
point. Please let us know where we can find it.

3. Does your module have a user manual that needs
work, or no user manual at all?

If the answer to 3 us yes, and there's anyone already
working on your documentation, or considering it, we
suggest they join the GDP mailing list and say hi :)

If there's no-one working on it, then the GDP needs to
get started on producing one. Please contact us: we
will need you to set the manual up in your sources and
we also probably need access to development versions.

[1] http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointSeventeen/Desktop