Re: Loggin into a VPN with username, passwor & domainname

On Mon, 2006-11-20 at 01:45 +0100, elaz wrote:
> Hi together,
>
> could you please explain how I can log into a VPN which also requires a
> domain name fpr log on ?

Run the configuration app (VPN Connections->Configure VPN...), select
your connection, click the edit button, check the "Use domain for
authentication" box, and fill in the edit box just below that with your
domain.  Hit Apply, and you should be good to go.

Cheers,
Dan