Re: NetworkManager - dbus returned an error.

Hi Tom,

On Tue, 2006-11-14 at 11:56 -0500, Tom Sutherland wrote:

> Couple of questions and comments:
>
>         This issue appears to happen using the gnome equivalent of
>         knetworkmanager (nm-applet?)
>
>         I've tried multiple WEP encrypted networks and non-encrypted
>         networks.  I *am* prompted to enter network credentials and the
>         front end in Gnome and KDE both appear to accept them.
>
>         I searched, but cannot seem to find a list for knetworkmanager -
>         any idea how to contact them?

There is not a specific KNetworkManager list but I asked the KDE guys to
set up a list for NetworkManager specific questions regarding KDE.

You can either find it at the end of this mail [1] or by clicking on the
first link popping up when querying the web using Google on the term
'kde networkmanager'.

If you experience the described behavior with KNetworkManager only
(read: if it works with nm-applet), please head over to that list and
post your troubles.

> Also got the following output, that somehow didn't get included in
> original post:

<partial log snipped>

Thanks,

   Timo