Re: NetworkManager - dbus returned an error.

Couple of questions and comments:

        This issue appears to happen using the gnome equivalent of
        knetworkmanager (nm-applet?)

        I've tried multiple WEP encrypted networks and non-encrypted
        networks.  I *am* prompted to enter network credentials and the
        front end in Gnome and KDE both appear to accept them.

        I searched, but cannot seem to find a list for knetworkmanager -
        any idea how to contact them?

Also got the following output, that somehow didn't get included in
original post:

        NetworkManager: <information>   Activation (eth1) started...
        NetworkManager: <information>   Activation (eth1) Stage 1 of 5
        (Device Prepare) scheduled...
        NetworkManager: <information>   Activation (eth1) Stage 1 of 5
        (Device Prepare) started...
        NetworkManager: <information>   Activation (eth1) Stage 2 of 5
        (Device Configure) scheduled...
        NetworkManager: <information>   Activation (eth1) Stage 1 of 5
        (Device Prepare) complete.
        NetworkManager: <information>   Activation (eth1) Stage 2 of 5
        (Device Configure) starting...
        NetworkManager: <information>   Activation (eth1/wireless):
        access point 'bgw' is unencrypted, no key needed.
        NetworkManager: <WARNING>        real_act_stage2_config ():
        Activation (eth1/wireless): couldn't connect to the supplicant.

Cheers,
Tom