Re: Suggestion: "Static" WPA Networks

With that situation wouldn't it be easier to just bring up an
interface with wpa_supplicant and whatever the distro tools are?

On 11/6/06, Miles Lane <miles lane gmail com> wrote:
I am glad to see there is a plan for NM automatically connecting
to a network at book time, but will there ever be a way to drive
NM functionality from the command line?  I often test bleeding-edge
distros and kernels and sometimes need to get the network going
without loading a desktop environment.

NetworkManager-list mailing list
NetworkManager-list gnome org