Re: NetworkManager doesn't see ipw2200 card

lørdag 27 maj 2006 16:02 skrev Darren Albers:
> It is possible that the debian package is like the earlier Ubuntu
> package where Network-Manager won't manage any device listed in
> /etc/network/interfaces.

I checked, it's not listed in interfaces. I followed the instructions
in /usr/share/doc/network-manager, by adding the user to the netdev group.
That made the kde applet behave a bit differently, it says network manager is
disconnected. It still doesn't find the card.

The card is listed in /proc/net/wireless as eth2

Anders

--
 - Debian GNU/Linux - KDE 3.5.2 - KMail 1.9.1 -