Re: D-BUS/Qt3 bindings for knetworkmanager

On Sunday 14 May 2006 23:08, Timo Hoenig wrote:
[...]
> I am cc'ing Danny.  He might have some pointers wrt availability of the
> Qt3 bindings on FC5.

I also couldn't find any dbus-qt3 and dbus-qt3-devel packages for FC5. I don't
understand what the problem of Fedora/RedHat with this packages is, they
where available for FC4.

Currently they 'ifdef'-ed the package out of their dbus package. I also needed
this rpms to build kpowersave, because of this I builded my own packages for
FC4. You can find the src-rpm and i386 packages on the powersave sourceforge
site [1] in the download section (if you build them for x86_64, I would be
glad to add them to our download section on sf.net).

Btw. I got a message from a FC5 user. He requested to add dbus-qt3(-devel) and
kpowersave to Fedora Extras. Maybe they will be included.

Cheers,

Danny

[1]
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=124576&package_id=176793&release_id=411568