A reconsideration of the list reply configuration.

When I am wrong I an wrong. I have been thinking about it. Despite what
red hat lists do I think that return to message sender is the best
configuration of this list.

With appropriate e-mail clients we can then:
1. reply to the poster of the message. [reply]
2. reply to the list alone {reply to list]
3. reply to both [reply all]

The only bad thing is that some mail clients [mutt for example] do not
have these three options but you can fake it if your clever.
--
Aaron Konstam <akonstam sbcglobal net>