Re: A comment on NetworkManager

Darren Albers wrote:
I am 99.9% certain that outside of the Network Manager Front-end (nm-applet) it is platform independent, for Gnome there is NM-Applet, for KDE there is
KNetworkManager (I think it is available from kde.org SVN).

The network-manager tarball comes with nm-applet but it should not be hard to build it without nm-applet. I can help work that out if you need help.