Re: Ad-Hoc networks again
- From: Robert Love <rml novell com>
- To: Darren Albers <dalbers gmail com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list <networkmanager-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Ad-Hoc networks again
- Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 16:15:37 -0400
On Thu, 2006-05-11 at 16:04 -0400, Darren Albers wrote:
> That would mean that I need to actually use my 10 year old Comp Sci
> degree which has been sitting unused since the day I completed it!
> lol I might take a look at this and see if I can puzzle out a patch
> for this, it would be a good way to get some rust off with what is
> hopefully a relatively simple project.
Well, the gauntlet is thrown down to any and all. ;-)
It would not be hard, though. NM already knows if a network is Ad-Hoc.
] [Thread Prev