Re: Cannot get wireless connection on Fedora 5

Updating and restarting has seen it fixed. It seems to be connecting
well now. No need to re-enter any details at all.

[root localhost ~]# rpm -qa | grep NetworkManager
NetworkManager-glib-0.6.2-2.fc5
NetworkManager-gnome-0.6.2-2.fc5
NetworkManager-0.6.2-2.fc5

I wrote a whole email about updating NM and still no joy only to
double check and find a new update. Maybe a different mirror? Good
thing I double checked. :)

Thanks for the update and the great bit of software in
NetworkManager. FC5 looks like a cracker on my Dell laptop. Come a
long way since FC2.

Regards,

Robert.