Re: WPA2 Enterprise (and other things)

On Fri, 2006-03-24 at 17:32 +0000, Jon Escombe wrote:

>  From memory, if I enter insufficient values into the WPA Enterprise
> dialog, NM will happily launch wpa_supplicant with what it's been given.

Correct.  There are myriad possible configurations and I simply did not
check for any specific combination.  Adding the validation is easy (we
have infrastructure for it), but someone (probably me, at some point) is
going to need to sit down and code up code to enforce the options.  But
I need to be sure to nab every possible configuration, first.  Maybe we
will scrap the UI before then.

> Presumably if the connection isn't successful then the configuration
> details aren't stored?

Correct.

> Anyway, full patch attached.

Thank you, sir.

I'll bang on it.  Dan, what do you think?

	Robert Love