Re: Dynamic WEP support.

On wo, 2006-03-22 at 21:06 +0100, Dennis Kaarsemaker wrote:

> I'll test in about 14 hours and will let you know.

...and of course Murphy loves me and decided that somehow madwifi scuks
even harder than I thought - with the neccessary patches applied to NM
and the madwifi Driver all worked fine a few days ago but today it
decided not to do WPA anymore. So I won't be able to test until I
figured this out.

--
Dennis K.
 - Linux for human beings - http://www.ubuntu.com