Re: Where to find useful devel docs?

On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 15:57 +0100, Anders �tling wrote:
> Howdy
>

> I did a search through the networkmanager-list archive on
> mail.gnome.org, but failed to find _any_ entries containing the words
> "documentation" or "architecture". I assume that the search engine did
> not try hard enough, 'cause I cant bealive that there isnt any docs
> describing the nm and surroundings. As I wrote in a earlier mail, I'd
> love to help, but I need somewhere to start reading up. Anyone?

The dbus api doc, though slightly out of date, does describe the
structure of how NetworkManager presents itself over dbus:

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/NetworkManager/docs/NetworkManager%20DBUS%20API.txt?rev=1.5&view=markup

Extensive documentation hasn't historically been an NM strong point,
unfortunately.  It's not helped by the fact that you can't use doxygen
or whatever for autogeneration of DBUS API docs.