Where to find useful devel docs?

Howdy

I did a search through the networkmanager-list archive on mail.gnome.org, but failed to find _any_ entries containing the words "documentation" or "architecture". I assume that the search engine did not try hard enough, 'cause I cant bealive that there isnt any docs describing the nm and surroundings. As I wrote in a earlier mail, I'd love to help, but I need somewhere to start reading up. Anyone?

Anders

- Nu spelar vi powerplay i numerärt överlage grabbar -
Anders Östling
+46-768-716 165 (Mobil)
+46-42-20 06 14  (Hem)
+46-42-26 43 45  (IKEA IT AB)