Re: no vpn plugin tarballs for 0.6

Robert Love wrote:
On Mon, 2006-03-06 at 14:30 -0500, Christopher Aillon wrote:

Why not create a new module? We don't need one for every VPN implementation, but I think NetworkManager-VPN would be an acceptable module. See e.g. epiphany-extensions, gnome-games-extra-data, etc.

On w.g.o, how do you manage tarballs that don't match the module name?
I don't think you can.

So we can do this, but we'd have to put all of the VPN plugins in one
tarball.

	Robert Love

I'm no distro maintainer but it wouldn't be any harder than it is for GStreamer which ships 4 tarballs (base, good, bad, ugly) for more than a dozen plugins. So far, there are only three vpn modules for NM, imho it seems reasonable to put them in one tarball.

Rémi