FYI: I'm adding LEAP support in NM

Hi people,

I've started to add support for LEAP in NetworkManager.
I already implemented what Dan Williams described in:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.network.networkmanager.devel/2990/match=leap+development

Now it' just a matter of making it work. :-)
Actually, the code I have now is able to convince wpa_supplicant to
successfuly do the LEAP authentication in the network. The problems I'm
having are internal to NetworkManager, but I've just started debugging it.

If I am lucky I might have something functional by the beginning
of next week, depending on how much of my Copious Free Time(tm) I get to
allocate to this...

I'll call for help here if I get stuck. :-)
--
[]'s
Thiago Jung Bauermann