Re: About at76c50XX based devices.

On 6/19/06, Maxim Grechkin <maximsch2 gmail com> wrote:
I am trying now to get it working in Ubuntu Dapper AMD64. With no
luck. When I run NetworkManager with --no-daemon it didn't even find
any "unsupported" wireless device that he will try to configure.

With Ubuntu and Debian the maintainers modified it so that Network
Manager will not manage any device listed in /etc/network/interfaces,
can you verify that the wireless card is not listed there?