Re: nm-applet drawing artifact.

Pat Suwalski wrote:
Hello,

I've noticed for a while now that nm-applet leaves around a little
square (presumably the remains of a menu or something) after some time
running (little screenshot attached).

I thought this was just Gentoo weirdness, but my Ubuntu install is doing
it too. I didn't realize it was nm-applet until I moved the bar out of
the way and ran xwininfo on it:

xwininfo: Window id: 0x1200049 "nm-applet"

[snip]

Any ideas? Maybe it's already been fixed?

--Pat

I noticed it too on Gentoo. It always appears (in my case anyway) in the top left corner of where the nm menu was. But it has been a while since I've seen it so I didn't bother to report it...

Rémi