Re: Debugging NetworkManager

Can you post your wpa_supplicant.conf so the devs can see what options
you are using?

Thanks!

On 6/7/06, usawebbox fastmail fm <usawebbox fastmail fm> wrote:
NM(v6.2) is working great for me for my home WPA2-PSK, but I cannot
connect to WPA2-TLS at work - it doesn't matter if I see it in the scan
list and select it, or if I have to click "Connect to other..". However,
if I run wpa_supplicant with a conf file, it connects right away. I am
wondering how to debug what is happening. I see the NM launched
wpa_supplicant process is running with the -dd switch. Is that output
directed somewhere?

I'll try out the 6.3 soon, but maybe not until there is a deb package -
preferably a Ubuntu flavor deb ;-)
--

  usawebbox fastmail fm

                          wherever you are