Re: PPTP Plugin Updated -- Ver. 0.6.9 Generally PPP capable?

On Tue, 2006-06-06 at 16:24 +0200, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
> Hello.
>
> On Tue, 2006-06-06 at 10:40, Tim Niemueller wrote:
> > Cesar Cardoso schrieb:

> > > So I imagine that now we can believe that in some time in the future
> > > NM will make those dialers (gkdial, gnome-ppp etc) obsolete? Yay! :)
> >
> > For this see http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SummerOfCode/2006/TimNiemueller
> >
> > I'm working on it :-)
>
> Nice to see this.
>
> As i read you also think about bluetooth mobilephone dial-up
> connections. I would suggest to also add support for AT+CSQ, so we can
> display the signal quality of the gprs or umts connection.
>
> Display if we are on gprs or umts would also be neat. :)

Nifty; these would actually be really cool to have working.  Tim, I'd
say we should plan for these in the dbus API and the the data structures
if we can, and implement this if we've got time.  Again, start
somewhere, get that working, then do some eye candy.

Dan