PPTP Plugin Updated -- Ver. 0.6.9 Generally PPP capable?

Dear all,

I've finally completed my PPTP works.  The new version of the plugin is
now complete. (a couple of little things to fix -- see TODO for
known bugs/roadmap)

There are now a great many features that are not yet available through
the dialogs, but they will come with time.
Anybody good with Glade that wants to help?

 * PPPD talks DBUS via a plugin
 * Authentication info comes from the authentication dialog
 * Requires PPPD v. 2.3.4 with built in mppe (not the separate
    mppe-mppc patch!)
 * Kernel support for ppp_mppe  (>=2.6.15)
 * No config files -- install and go!

Please try it.  Comments and questions welcome as always.
------------------------------
--
Best of all...
This is a totally general PPPD plugin... The config options aren't

I'm keeping a list PPP things people would like to have access to
through the NM.

NM meets PPPD!

Dan et. al:
What about a flag for "tunnel" aka. VPN connections saying whether or not
they require an ip to be up to connect?  Perhaps also some flag to allow
them to be available for auto-connect (perhaps that flag is sufficient?)

tOnY€