Re: [PATCH] Generic backend functions
- From: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- To: Timothée Lecomte <timothee lecomte ens fr>
- Cc: networkmanager list <networkmanager-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Generic backend functions
- Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 00:51:24 -0500
On Thu, 2006-07-20 at 21:26 +0200, Timoth�Lecomte wrote:
> Dear NetworkManager developpers,
> Please find attached a patch that implements generic backend functions.
> This allows to factorize a large amount of the duplicated code in the
> backend specific files. It applies to current CVS, in src/backends.
Committed to HEAD with a few small fixes.
> For your information, I plan to extend NetworkManagerGeneric.c with more
> autoconf tests. It will allow to factorize more code, like the mDNS,
> avahi and nscd calls. Please tell me if it is appropriate.
That's a good idea, yes.
] [Thread Prev