Re: Howt to delete

I  use the gconf-editor and then go to system >> networking >> wireless.  From there you should be able to right click and unset the values on the neighbors AP's.  The next time gconf-editor loads they should be  automatically removed and only my AP remained.

If there is a more proper way of doing this that you find out, or if anyone else on the list knows, let me know.

Bubba wrote:
Howdy NM,
      I have a bcm4318. Ya .. Thanks for the work it took for this chip.  My problem now is how do you delete you next door neighbour's wifi. I seem to be picking it up across the street.....thank much. Were is a good link to help with the camannds for log chexs and script on different device's.

Thanks very much in advance

Bubba bs54 ec rr com

It has removed 41 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!