Re: Limit on number of APs? Some way to force-rescan?

It would be nice if opening the scan list triggered a rescan. In crowded AP areas, I often have problems getting connected. A contributing problem is that AP_SCAN always equals 1 if the ssid is in the scan list. A new scan is taken, my AP isn't there (usually), and it waits, scans again, and times-out. Shouldn't it rescan quicker and eventually try AP_SCAN=2 before the timeout? At least if I click "Connect to Other Wireless Network" and re-enter credentials I should get a directed scan, but if the ssid hasn't aged out of the drop-down list, it will still scan and look for an ssid match.

It looks like the scan list returns 15 APs, so in an area of 25-50 APs, a directed scan will often be required.

-Robbo