Re: Link timed out: no wireless connection on FC5

Hej,

I tried to reinstall FC5 with the old kernel and the old firmware, and it did
not work. So I guess I have to buy a new WLan card...
The only problem is that I don't know if I can really be sure that the card is
broken and not the configuration... Well, have to live with it, I guess.
Thanks anyway.

Roland
--
Smile, say the right kinds of words in the right kind of voice, and always
radiate confidence like a supernova.