Re: rt2x00/rt2500 support

The rt2x00-cvs-daily driver does appear to properly support WEXT since
it uses the ieee80211 layer.  But until the sourceforge site gets
updated to reflect which driver people should actually use, I'd be
hesitant to say that rt2x00 is actually WEXT compliant since most people
would likely make the same mistake I did, and download the older driver.

Which brings me back the question:
So is there any reason for it not to be detected by NetworkManager?

To be honest, I'm not really concerned with the layout of the website, since I have no power over it. I am concerned about getting rt2x00 working with NetworkManager. :)

--Eion