Re: NM support for Gentoo ... Actually... About the list...

Does anybody know what is still up with mailman @ gnome.org?
Is it just the NM list that is suffering from apparently
totally unpredictable delays in delivery?

Recent posts seem to suggest that many people are
affected and experience different levels of delay.

Can anybody confirm such behaviour?

tOnY