Re: Activation Too Long?
- From: Robert Love <rml novell com>
- To: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Activation Too Long?
- Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 10:28:35 -0500
On Tue, 2006-01-31 at 10:19 -0500, Dan Williams wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-01-31 at 08:41 -0500, Ryan Skadberg wrote:
> > I see in the ChangeLog that this got updated to 20 seconds, Dan, any
> > chance you can generate a new rawhide package?
> Sure, I'll try to do that today.
Can folks with an ipw2100 and ipw2200 try out current CVS and see if 20s
is sufficient for WPA authentication?
Those are the cards that take forever.
] [Thread Prev