Re: preparing for 0.6

On Thu, 2006-01-26 at 06:52 -0500, Dan Williams wrote:

> Good point.  I'll ping Thomas Graf and ask him about this.  I had been
> waiting for the netlink routing stuff to be done (which was the last
> thing Thomas had to do before a 1.0), but since we already work without
> it, that's not a showstopper.

Same with dhcdbd.  If there are any pending changes or bugs, lets get
them out.

Also, the last release on the "webpage" is 1.9, but it looks like Fedora
is shipping 1.12.  I grabbed the source from that RPM, but it would be
nice if some central source was updated or at least a note was sent to
this mailing list or something.

	Robert Love