Enable networking/Enable wireless

The first control that came along was 'enable scanning' suggested by Matt Saltzman. That envolved into 'enable wireless'. Then Robert Love added 'enable networking'. My first impression was that having both was overkill but I now would like to change my vote to 'having both.' There are many places at Clemson where both wired and wireless networks are available but there are definitely times when the wired 100 Mbps is preferred and you want to conserve battery power as best you can.

--
Bill Moss
Professor, Mathematical Sciences