Re: Problem with closed network

Try running nm-applet from a terminal/console and see what it says.
This could be a bug, it could be a problem with your dbus security or
the package you installed (i.e. not installing the glade files), it
could probably be a problem with something else as well, but those are
the things that spring to mind.

Regards,
Lachlan Pease