Problem with closed network

Hello,

I have installed the last version of NetworkManager on a debian SID.
Everything works fine but I have I problem with closed network. When I
try to connect to these network, nm-applet must normally open a box
for asking the wep key. But on my computer, he does not open this box.
The NetworkManager --no-daemon gave me the following information :

NetworkManager: <debug info>    [1137503978.362900]  (): Forcing AP
'049TBZ02'
NetworkManager: <information>   Device eth1 activation
scheduled...
NetworkManager: <information>   Activation (eth1)
started...
NetworkManager: <information>   Activation (eth1) Stage 1
(Device Prepare) scheduled...
NetworkManager: <information>
Activation (eth1) Stage 1 (Device Prepare) started...
NetworkManager:
<information>   Activation (eth1) Stage 2 (Device Configure)
scheduled...
NetworkManager: <information>   Activation (eth1) Stage 1
(Device Prepare) complete.
NetworkManager: <information>   Activation
(eth1) Stage 2 (Device Configure) starting...
NetworkManager:
<information>   Activation (eth1/wireless) Stage 2 (Device Configure)
will connect to access point '049TBZ02'.
NetworkManager:
<information>   Activation (eth1/wireless): access point '049TBZ02' is
encrypted, but NO valid key exists.  New key needed.
NetworkManager:
<information>   Activation (eth1) New wireless user key requested for
network '049TBZ02'.
NetworkManager: <information>   Activation (eth1)
Stage 2 (Device Configure) complete.

Nm-applet stay in this state and don't make anything. I think that he
is waiting, that I put the wep key. The gnome-keyring daemon is launch
and work fine.

Has anybody a solution ??

Thanks

Nicolas Riss