eth0 route problem

Hi,
	I have recently switched my home server configuration to use
dhcp for my ethernet connection, so that I can use it with Network
Manager. Thing is that it doesn't set the route properly and it seems
to be NetorkManager fault as dhclient eth0 sets it properly. Andy idea
what can be wrong? I noticed that it doesn't say anything about DHCP
daemon - something it does if I choose it to connect with any wireless
network (ath0). I am using networkmanager 0.6.4-3 from archlinux along
with knetworkmanager gui ver 0.1-2.

The excerpt from the log is as following (seems nothing special):

Activation (ath0): cancelled.
Activation (eth0) started...
Activation (eth0) Stage 1 of 5 (Device Prepare) scheduled...
Activation (eth0) Stage 1 of 5 (Device Prepare) started...
Activation (eth0) Stage 2 of 5 (Device Configure) scheduled...
Activation (eth0) Stage 1 of 5 (Device Prepare) complete.
Activation (eth0) Stage 2 of 5 (Device Configure) starting...
Activation (eth0) Stage 2 of 5 (Device Configure) successful.
Activation (eth0) Stage 3 of 5 (IP Configure Start) scheduled.
Activation (eth0) Stage 2 of 5 (Device Configure) complete.
Activation (eth0) Stage 3 of 5 (IP Configure Start) started...
Activation (eth0) Stage 4 of 5 (IP Configure Get) scheduled...
Activation (eth0) Stage 3 of 5 (IP Configure Start) complete.
Activation (eth0) Stage 4 of 5 (IP Configure Get) started...
Activation (eth0) Stage 5 of 5 (IP Configure Commit) scheduled...
Activation (eth0) Finish handler scheduled.
Activation (eth0) Stage 5 of 5 (IP Configure Commit) complete.
Activation (eth0) successful, device activated.

--
Regards,
  Dawid Wróbel				mailto:dawid klej net