Re: Feature Requests

David R Mulligan wrote:
2) My Dell D600's uses Fn-f2 to disable the radio.  It would be nice if
that also showed in the left click menu by unchecking the Enable
Wireless option.

Along these lines, turning off the radio on chipsets that don't have a key combo to toggle would be nice as well. I would think "Enable Wireless" should be tied to the rf_kill whenever it exists. (Is the interface standardized for this across wireless drivers?) I find myself manually turning off the radio (via echo -n 0 > /path/to/rf_kill) when flying.

-casey