Re: Finding existing PPP connection?

With SprintPCS I've always been able to just configure the connection
via the Fedora Network configuration tool, then it shows up in NM
and I can just turn it on and off.  This was true with my old
1xRTT service and appears to be the case with the EVDO service, too
(although I'm in a physical location where the EVDO service drops
in and out).

So, I see no reason that NM can't do this as-is.

-derek