wep-Peap-Ms-Chap-V2

Hi,
I want to ask a quesiton about NM.
in Our University provide Wireless Network. But Linux users have to a
lot of command for connecttion.
We can enter this xsupplicant configuration Our University Wireless
Network,
Firstly We open our wireless card Open secrutiy mod after then we write
this conf file .

#Yildiz Teknik Universitesi Kablosuz Ag Ayar Dosyasi
network_list = all
default_netname = yildiz-net
logfile = /var/log/xsupplicant.log
#auth_period = 30
#held_period = 30
#max_starts = 3
yildiz-net
{
  type = wireless
  wireless_control = yes
  allow_types = all
  identity = "l6503208" #kimliginiz buraya da okulnumaraniz
  eap-peap {
     inner_id = okulnumaraniz # orn inner_id = l6503208
      root_cert = NONE #herhangi bir sertifika kulanmadigimizden burası
NONE olacak
     chunk_size = 1398
     random_file = /dev/urandom
     session_resume = yes    #Tekrar yeniden baglanamayi actik
     #kullanılan sifreleme sekli
     allow_types = eap_mschapv2
     eap-mschapv2 {
       password = "sifreniz" # password = "abc12345"
     }
  }
}

I want to ask how to connect our university network on NM ?