Computer Freezes - Ndiswrapper Memory Allocation Issue?

It's strange, and I didn't think it was ndiswrapper... until I looked at the logs.

See, my computer would freeze mostly when I had OpenOffice and Gaim going at the same time. It usually froze right when I'd try to change window focus, say from OO to a chat window.

Well, I looked at the logs and found that nidswrapper is having memory "allocation" issues. Is this really related to my computer freeze-up problem?

If not, can you guys gather what may be causing the issue from these logs? It is the complete /var/log/syslog file.
Here's a link to the logs:
http://expandapps.org/pages/syslog.php

Hope you guys can help!

--