Re: Doesn't always work after resume

søn, 13,.08.2006 kl. 00.03 -0400, skrev Pat Suwalski:
> I have a similar issue with madwifi. To work around it, I right-click on
> the applet and uncheck "Wireless" then recheck it. It seems to work
> afterwards.
>
> I wonder if that is the case on ipw as well?

Nope, doesn't help to uncheck and recheck wireless. And as I said, my
neighbour's net is always there.

When NetworkManager doesn't find my net, I can use "Connect to another
wireless network" (or something, freely translated from Norwegian) and
tell it my SSID and WEB-key, and it works. So the problem is that it
doesn't find it by itself...

Might sound like an issue with my AP, but it's working fine with OS X
and Windows everytime.

-Stian