Re: Multiple, configured, eth devices under NM

On Thu, 2006-04-20 at 10:31 -0400, Thomas Sjolshagen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to have more than one eth device configured and active (in
> different subnets) under NetworkManager?

Not at this time.  This is planned for NM 0.7 and later once some
changes get into a base library that NM uses for network configuration
stuff (libnl).

Multiple active devices wasn't an initial design goal, but now that the
initial design goals have been nailed we can start building out the
functionality.